I am new user of opensuse and i need a help on how to set up my wifi. I
have  delete my windows operating systemand then i have installed opensuse
13.1 on it. Installation went well but when it comes for the settings of
network manager. I have tried to use  yast for the settings but it says
that my network is controlled by network manager and i tried to set up but
i still have the problem interfaces is unavailable and i couldn't fix it.
My laptop is hp pavillion and it is intel centrino 2 inside. I really don't
know how to fix it.  I have run this command
*hwinfo -- short --wlan  *
I have found that i have  *Network: wlp2s0               Intel PRO/Wireless
5100 AGN [Shiloh] Network connection *
when running *uname -r      *i  got this   *    3.11.6.4-desktop*

But i do not see my interfaces such as eth0 or eth1 which seems to be weird
for me .  When running *ifconfig -a*
i got these interfaces *enp3s0* , *lo *and* wlp2s0 *
 so i would like to have a help to fix this issues
Thanks for helping me .
nathan m