Hi, I'm trying to use NetworkManager 0.8.4 for establishing a 3G data
connection. When I try to configure the connection, I leave the network-id
parameter as an empty string. According to the specification, this means that
automatic network registration is done, rather than manually specifying the
network to register to. However, NetworkManager does not accept the connection
settings like this. It reports an error saying the network-id is not valid. Can
anyone help me with advice on how I can send an empty string network-id to
NetworkManager?

Thanks for your help,
Karoline