----- Original Message -----

This morning I reinsalled fresh copy of system:
1) Ubuntu 12.04.2 amd64 server
2) couple of necessary packages (build-essential intltool libglib2.0-dev
libgudev-1.0-dev usb-modeswitch bison flex libdbus-1-dev libdbus-glib-1-dev
uuid-dev ppp-dev libnss3-dev)
3) Installed from source libnl-3.2.23 and NetworkManager-0.9.8.8 (with patch
supplied by Dan yesterday)
4) stopped appArmor along with its profiles

System is generic as possible but still no luck. NM fails with
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL and dumped core. :(

I did strace for NetworkManager (http://pastelink.me/dl/34a69f), maybe this can
bring some light?

Uldis