hi Graham.
is there a way to specify a incoming filter for a reverse proxy request in the current
config command
structure?

we intend  and doing something similliar to what kwindla's patch does,
but were going to ad header lines based on a prefix of notes in the notes table
(ie .. add every note which starts with CNET_ as a header line to the reverse proxy)
these notes would be either set statically on the v-host level, or by other modules
( CNET_IS_SPIDER for example)

I was planning to do this via a hook (actually planning to start this today) but if
filters
were a cleaner way...