Guys set your bios to cdrom- c: boot, put the Mandrake cd in. make sure that
you know which HD is which. Let fdisk id the two drives and hit the spacebar
for the one that you are going to use, use the command to erase the partitions.
I then rebooted the machine and when the failure - skip drive came up, I chose
skip drive and 5.3 took over and loaded the program in about 10 min. I chose
generic mouse and monitor, and MAKE a boot disk. Your machine will boot up win,
or with the disk Lilo. After the install is complete change the boot sequence
back to A:- C:    5.3 set up everything automatic.

I have had some problems but its linux.

John

--
John R. Wilkerson