G_REEPER wrote:

> Guys please tell me I'm seeing something wrong . There isn't a new kernel out
> is there?? I just got 2.2.3-1 to work ..............

If 2.2.3 works for you, why not just continue using it?  Unless you've
been bitten by a bug in 2.2.3 (or if you need the PPC or Sparc support),
there's really very little value in trying to keep up with each kernel
release.

I've got an old machine plonking along in the closet that's still
running Slackware from around the 1.0.9 kernel days.  No real need to
boost the distribution, it's just a print server.

This ain't Microsoft.  Stick with what works til it breaks.
--
Steve Philp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]