If you all have noticed there is a little CD button on the bottom right of
the screen in KDE. Well I hit the Icon like 5 times. Now when I goto use it
(After closing Linux and booting back up and logging in) I click the Icon
and 5 of the programs open at one Time. I also can play CD's but it will
not eject them. I have tried to mount /mnt/cdrom and umount /mnt/cdrom
etc.... And it doesn't fix the ejecting problem.  Also Is there a script
that will turn the number keys on while in KDE. Thanks

James

Webmaster http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/Linux
Webmaster http://linuxchoice.freeservers.com  <------Still in Development

"Even Common People Can Attain Uncommon Results!"