"James J. Capone" wrote:

> If you all have noticed there is a little CD button on the bottom right of
> the screen in KDE. Well I hit the Icon like 5 times. Now when I goto use it
> (After closing Linux and booting back up and logging in) I click the Icon
> and 5 of the programs open at one Time. I also can play CD's but it will

Right-click on one, and it'll pop up the CD player.  Close the window.
Do that for each of the CD icons in the tray.  Logout of KDE and startx
again and all of them should be gone.  They're caused by the session
management of KDE -- it'll restart apps that you were running when you
logout.  Handy, but annoying sometimes.

> not eject them. I have tried to mount /mnt/cdrom and umount /mnt/cdrom
> etc.... And it doesn't fix the ejecting problem.  Also Is there a script
> that will turn the number keys on while in KDE. Thanks

Probably because all of them are holding locks on the eject button.
Once you get them all killed, you should be back to normal eject
behavior.

Give it a try and let us know if there are still problems.

--
Steve Philp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]