"Nichols, Jason" wrote:

> Hmm.......I've got my color depth set to 32 bits though.

More than likely, the upgrade of the gtk+ and glib packages deleted the
older versions that you need to run GIMP.

Check the GNOME ftp sites and grab the packages called gtk+10 and
glib10.  Install both of those and your GIMP should work again.

Alternatively, you could grab the new version of GIMP that works with
the 1.2.x versions of the gtk+ and glib libraries.

--
Steve Philp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]