Hello,

when you got such problems, please do a complete bug report, with
exact messages at compilation break. It is very useless to say "it
does not work" ;)

However, I have recompiled many time the 2.0.36 kernel with sound
support without any problem.

Greets,

        Gael.

--
< Gael DUVAL - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://linuxmandrake.com >
QPL : "With the release of this license, KDE and the Qt Free Edition