I believe all you need to do is boot into Linux and run /sbin/lilo as root.

Another way is to simply run the install and select the Upgrade option.
Since all your RPMs will be up to date, nothing should be changed and
install will run the Lilo installation again.  This worked as of RedHat
5.0 anyway.

Matthew Valenta
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
206-524-6444