I have a small problem setting up Xconfig, I was running a straight
version of RedHat 5.2 in which I had no problems with my last install.
But I saw your distribution on LsL and it seemed that it had everything
that I wanted in linux all on one cd (great plus saves alot of downlod
and complie time). But when I installed everything went fine except for
the Xconfig, it detected my RIVA 128 chipset and I selected a generic
monitor like I had done with Red Hat and selected svga 1024x768 @72 hz ,
But the Xconfig is getting stuck at the clock chipset and won't probe
the card properly as it does in Red Hat 5.2, so when I startx I get a
320x240 res. I can't handle a  res like that I'm not blind but I will be
if I can't figure it out. I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong and
the install went so smoothly except for that one thing and was hoping
you could help me with this small issue. My hardware is as follows:

DK440lx motherboard w/scsi, lan and sound built in w/lastest bios update

Pent II 333 mhz (single)
96mb sdram
Seagate 4.5gb uwscsi hdd
Diamond Viper 330 4mb w/1.62 bios update
Nec 8x multispin cd-rom (ide)
3 1/2 floppy