Hi,

A question, not totally related to Mandrake, but worth a try ;-)
I'd like to run a firewall script on my Pc. I have found the isinglass script
on freshmeat and looks fine for my needs.

BUT... if i insert the script or (program as you wish) in the ifup script it is
started before pppd is ready, causing everything to be blocked.
I'd like to start it automatically, because root permissions are required..

How do i start this *After* pppd gets an ip nr: but from the ifup script ?

Any ideas welcome!

Regards, Bob Tito

--
Linux Mandrake release 5.3 (Festen) & kernel 2.2.3
Online as bob on my i686 which was to ^#!&^% Expensive ;-) ,