Hey everybody.  I am currently trying to update my Glib to 1.2.0 and my GTK
to 1.2.0 as well.  I am trying to do so, so that I may update x11amp to the
latest version.  First I tried updating Glib to 1.2.0.  It compiled fine
but I don't know how to initialize it or to see if it works properly.
However, what I did do is try to then compile GTK which requires Glib, and
it errors saying I need the latest version of Glib.  If anyone could help
me sort out these issues I would be extremely gratefull.  I would mess
around with it more, but I am pretty sure these two packages are rather
important and I don't want to mess up my system by installing them
incorrectly.  Thanks in advance everybody :)

Signed,

Bob 'Reveral' Bonifield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fraggin' in the Heartland