If it's on the second IDE channel, it probably needs to be referenced as
hdb1 or so.  Check the listing when it boots into Linux, there should be a
couple lines like:
hda1 hda2 <hda5 hda6>
hdb1 hdb3 <hdb5 hdb6>

The device listed right before the brackets is the Extended partition, if
you have one.  The devices inside the brackets are the actual logical
drives you can access, plus the first ones listed on each line.  This is,
of course, how my system looks.  YMMV.  In any case, I've got all 4 of my
Windoze drives set to automount via fstab when I start Linux, and it works
like a charm.

At 01:20 PM 1999-03-16 -0500, you wrote:
>I have successfully gained access to 2 of my 3 Windows drives.  The
>third is fighting back.  I have set fstab parameters to exactly the same
>as the 2 working drives.  It is physically the third drive in the
>system. linuxonfig shows the proper size on the other 2 but this drive
>stays at 0.  Is there another area I need to check or is it just due to
>the fact it is on a second ide channel?

Nil Carborundum Illegitami
http://www.bigfoot.com/~andysocial