i have the VIA MVP3 chipset and yes it can be a nightmare. you have
to go the fic site and get the upgrades for the chipset. then it
works like a charm. the mobo i have if the fic pa2013

if you have win95 you have to go to amd's site and get the patch for
win95. it's not the mobo its the os <g>
the url is

http://www.fic.tw.com

i think that's right