Hi all. I've got my machine pretty much setup and running ok. I've been
reading all the posts and they have helped me thru some of the difficulties.
Thanks to everybody. I do have one question. I need a program that works
like Binary Boy in windows for my Linux box. I emailed the author of the
program, but he doesn't have a port of his program for Linux yet. He said
that if there was enough demand he would consider it. But I need something
now to work similar to it. Steve I to like my nekked chick pics and in
windows this works great to eliminate all the spam posts and just get the
pics. Thanks for any and all help.

Lyndon Lininger Sr.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]