I'm trying to get my Adaptec AHA 1542b scsi card to work with my linux
system....  I have gotten it working under Windblows but linux doesn't
seem to like it, if I answer yes to having a scsi card during the
instalation it gets past the module stuff then tries to scan the card
and crashes, in expert mode it's been telling me that there was a
timeout  expecting some sort of response and it just goes in an infinite
loop.  I figure that it would be too lucky that someone here would be
running the same scsi card but if you could give me a hand figuring out
what is happening and how to recompile the kernel with scsi support.

Second question:  How do I get my scsi zip drive working, after I've got
this scsi card working, is it simular to floppy/cdrom or is there more I
have to add to it?

Third:  How do I mount apple (macintosh) formated disks?

Andre