Hi Jeanette,

I'm having nearly the same problem with Real Player (and Adobe Acrobat).
I've added the path in the Netscape application area, Real Audio and
Adobe Acrobat launch but neither will do what they are suppose to do. I
can access a file locally on my hard drive and everything works great.
Hope someone out there has a solution, especially for Adobe.

Bob GIlley