hi everybody,

I have succesfully installed and I run the linux mandrake 5.3 with KDE,
I am very happy and enthusiast with my new friend Linux.

I have a problem with my sound card

Montego A3D 64 Voice PCI Sound Card.

If I use sndconfig  it tells me that a PCI sound card was found,
but
Model = UNKNOWN.

If I continue, choosing a the closest sound card from the given list
(my card is not listed ),  set all  settings ( I/O port ,  IRQ  etc ...)
correctly ( like windose 98 ) and run the Sound card test ...

it fails and gives me the following message :

modprobe  error

The following error occurred running the modprobe programm:

/lib/modules/preferred/misc/msnd_classic.o: init_module:
Device or resource busy

Thank you for any reply or help

CIAO
Luca