Hi, all

I am a new user of Mandrake, and I got a problem about my CD-ROM
(sony 32X CDU 711 ATAPI).
Before installation, At first I change BIOS to make CD-ROM bootable,
and then install, everything is fine. but After finishing installation,
I cannot mount the CD-ROM. It says "cannot recognize it as a block
device, maybe insmod driver", I checked the document, it mentioned that
sometimes CD-ROM is not recognized because not all kernel module loaded
correctly. Anyway I did what it says, "ln -s 2.0.36-3 2.0.36",
"/sbin/depmod -a", but it still does not work, I don't know what to do.
Could someone give me a clue? Thanks.

Yun