My ISP uses it's own software to connect to the internet, and I cannot connect without it (banners and all).  I'm hoping that I can run the program from wine, but I have no idea how to configure and run it (options).
    On another note, I'm having difficulties setting up a user account.  I type "/usr/sbin/adduser -p [the password I want] [username]", but when I try to login, it tells me that my password is incorrect, and I'm sure I typed it in right.  Is there something I didn't do to set up my user account correctly?  Any help on either problem would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance
I am presently:
Manny Styles

online.dll?icq=7196518&img=2