> I'm having difficulties setting up a
> user account.  I type "/usr/sbin/adduser -p [the password
> I want] [username]", but when I try to login, it tells me
> that my password is incorrect, and I'm sure I typed it in
> right.  Is there something I didn't do to set up my user
> account correctly?  Any help on either problem would be
> appreciated.

It's actually very simple to set up an account for youself.
I haven't done it for awhile, but I think it goes something
like this:

useradd manny
passwd manny
retype passwd

It's done! Login as you normally would (as manny)

--
Lloyd Osten
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Actually, I got it working now.  The problem seemed to be that my home
directory was not being created, but I have that problem fixed now.
Thanks for the help.