There is no isapnp.conf file to work with. Whenever I run isapnp it does
nothing except tell me the usage i.e.isapnp configfile

I don't know what the command is to create an isapnp.conf file is. I am very
new to Linux and it's all kinda greek to me. As far as I know this is the only
thing I have left to configure. It just doesn't make sense to me that I was
able to easily set this same card up in another PC using the sndconfig command,
but when I try to use it on this PC it just locks up.

                                                        Adam Wright