> > >     Com 1 : Mouse = Com 4 : Modem
> > >     Com 2 : Mouse = Com 3 : Modem
> > >
> > > This is because most PC's are only allowed 2 serial ports. Usually,
> > > Internal Modems have a Com 4 setting which means you have to set it to
> > > cua3, External Modems have Com 3 which is cua2 in Linux. That's all that I
> > > can suggest for now.
> > >
> > > Gilbert
> >
> > Does this apply to busmouses (busmice?)?
>
> Sorry, I can't answer that one. 8^(
>
> Gilbert

That's cool.. just wondering, cause I've got my mouse on COM2 (or so I
think -- at least that's what Windows tells me) which would translate
into cua1 and my modem is on cua0.  BUT it is a PS/2 mouse, which
obviously isn't a serial mouse... just making sure I wasn't going to
wind up with some bizarre resource conflict at some point in the
future... =)

--
Meanie