In a message dated 04/18/2000 4:14:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  >
>  > Hi
>  >
>  > I have a Us Robotics modem and and have installed Mandrake 7
successfully.
>  > But the new hardware detector does find the modem but when I get into the
>  > KDE and try kppp or linuxconfig I get nothing . I have 4 serial ports 1
of
>  > which has a mouse attached one of the others I think is doesn't work and
>  > the other 2 are  on an expansion card.
>  > Any help in setting up modems/ detecting them and getting them to work
>  > would be nice.
>
>  *chuckles*

Also, is it a hardward modum (for Linux) or a software modum (for Windows)?

'A Slave To The Drive To Obsession-
A Spirit With A Vision, Is A Dream With A Mission'
                                -Rush 'Mission'

-Chris

Rasputin
http://www.angelfire.com/ne/rasputin1/Rasputin.html