you know i choose custom install because of my network(i wanted windows and
netware connectivity) but i'll go throug the install again and try just
workstation installation. maybe(hopefully) that will do it.  as for the
modem tip (use kisdn) thank you. where you guys learn all this stuff is a
mystery to me. send me the book.

thanks again.

<--s3x-->