----- Original Message -----
From: turgut kalfaoglu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 1999 7:22 AM
Subject: [newbie] Email program?

Hi there.. The email program that comes with Mandrake seems limited to me; I
dont
see the same neat features that I was used to from PMMAIL (filters, exits,
etc.).. I was
wondering if there was a more powerful, GUI-based alternative?

Thanks, -turgut
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      - Put "Send PGP" in Subject to obtain my PGP
signature.

Windows Error 021: Windows loading, come back tomorrow.

Whichever version of Netscape that came with your distribution is probably
going to be your best choice for an e-mail program.

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Give me ambiguity or give me something else. "