Has anyone tried to install Mandrake for Windows?  It's listed as lnx4win
under Mandrake/6.0pre on the ftp mirrors.  I am not starting another 'MS
trying to get into the Linux market' joke.  I have downloaded it and plan on
trying it out for myself.  Seems like a nice alternative for newbies who
want to test the system first (and better than most UMSDOS installations).
Let me know your experience with it.

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.