hi,

What exactly does your lilo.conf contain?
if you entered /dev/hda/ as root partition, it will not work and lilo
will tell you it can't find the directory, cause that is what /dev/hda/
stands for.

Correct your lilo.conf root entry to /dev/hda and it should be ok ;o)

Hope this helps

Patrick Putteman, System Engineer
Three-i
T. +32 2 332 35 32 - F. +32 4 332 34 31