Hi all,
I was wondering if there is a way to run X configurator to make it not  probe
for pci cards? I have a board with built in video on it. I put a new ATI 3D
Charger RIIC pci in it.  The trouble is that there isn't a way that i can find
to disable the old one. Not by bios, or jumpers.  This makes it pick up the old
one everytime.
        The other thing is a simple question. I used to type in
/etc/cron.daily/updatedb.cron to get "locate" to work. that cron command no
longer works on my workstation install of  MDK6.0-1. Why, and
how do i do it now?

Thanks  for any help.
Steven G