From: Philip W. Huff
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 6/2/99 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Mandrake 6.0 for Sell Now (GPL)

Okay, I've asked twice and no one will email me regarding how to get off
this list.  I will commense in sending an extremely high amount of
emails to
this screen name if I don't get any assistance.  I hate to be so brash,
but
maybe we all can sympathize a little better when an unwanted email
creeps
into your mail box every 5 minutes.