Lately there seems to have been quite a few posts about getting ATAPI CDRs working under linux.

For quite a few years now i have been wandering what i could possibly use my free homepage space for. Would anybody benefit if i were to put together a step by step guide to getting everything up and running (and posting it to my homepage of course)??

I am a programmer by trade, but have yet to delve into linux programming, so it would be from a users point of view. Strikes me as this may be useful - just don't know if i could get the site up before a 'scsi emulation' friendly distro hit the shelves - surely someone must default to this soon !!

Martin.