> Hi, Niels,

> Did you install wu-ftpd and anonftp?  Good luck,

I crossed off all packages on Mandrake 6.0, except Extra Documentation.
I see the anonymous ftp directories created, and when I connect, the
beroFTP daemon responds, so I think the answer is yes, although beroFTP
is not exactly wu-ftp. Its after I type the user name and password, that
I get the login failed message, on the screen, and in /var/log/messages.
I guess the problem is configuration, and that I cant figure how to do
that. If you can point me to a URL or part of the distribution that
shows how, please do. I am proabably just overlooking it.

Niels L