Am I wrong? Is Mandrake 6.0 really harder to install than 5.2 or RH 5.2
or RH 5.1, all of which squirted slick as snot right on to this old MFH
(Micron from Hell for the all trouble it caused me under Windows).
So far 6.0 has come to a dead halt thrice, pleading invalid argument at
the end of installing the filing system on my /home partition.  But I
just checked and it is nicely working on /usr. I'm an English teacher,
not a geek. Why am I doing this? Tell me, God, Why?
Oh well,
What a marvelous intellectual journey Linux is///
Steve W.