From:   Steve Winston [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, June 18, 1999 2:36 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [newbie] modem horrors

I am configuring kppp dialer on mandrake 6.0. It tells me the modem is
busy now matter what. Any ideas? I know the modem ain't busy cause I
just switched over to win95 and started using it. Anyone know what I
might do? thanks in advance. Hey, it boots between Linux and Windoze
right snappy, and I didn't even have to mess with lilo. Wow!
adios, Steve