PS. I mean that I can only get up to 800x600 on my 14" monitor, hence the wish
that I could get up to 1024x768.  I don't mean that I can get 1600x1200 on my
14!!  Just thought I'd clarify upon re-reading my last email...

Don
On Fri, 18 Jun
1999, you wrote: > god, I wish I could get 1024x768 on MY 14 inch monitor!  I
can't handle less > res than that, and on my other pc with a 17 inch monitor I'm
running > 1600x1200.  if only you and I could trade our graphics displays, we'd
both be > happy!  :-) >  > Don