Hello Bernhard, many millions of thanks for your reply. I guess I
tossed away $50. Well, so much for that. Anyway, Venus is really a
winner. I am not a computer tech, so its ease of use is a real help to
me. Thanks a million for coming up with something that, on the desktop,
makes windoze look sick and creaky and old.
adios, Steve Winston