First let me tell you that I have used Red Hat linux for about a year,
so I am used to linux(although not KDE).  My first question is how you
get the "personal" menu to show up....I have setup 2 machines right next
to eachother, and I think I did everything the same, except one of the
machines has a "personal" menu which lets me run a lot more apps.  I
know I have all of the same programs loaded on both machines, but can't
run some of them on the machine w/o the "personal" menu.

This problem also means I can't run some programs such as Licq...In
RH5.1 I could type "licq" in an nxterm and it would open it up, but this
is not the case here....is this me, or mandrake, or KDE?

Also, several of the programs I try to install off the CDs (I have the
powerpack) call for libs, such as libform.**  I have not found these on
the CDs.  Am I just not looking in the right places, or what?

And my last question....In AfterStep I could make the "feel" of the
desktop "windowish", which would let me "glide" from 1 desktop to
another(or halfway inbetween)...is there any such feature in KDE?  And
if so how can I activate it?

Thanks for any help,

(BXTC)

PS:I would ask my friends on ICQ, but I can't get Licq to work.