-----Original Message-----
From: (BXTC) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 12:44 AM
Subject: [newbie] Multiple questions...Personal menu....libforms...

>This problem also means I can't run some programs such as Licq...In
>RH5.1 I could type "licq" in an nxterm and it would open it up, but this
>is not the case here....is this me, or mandrake, or KDE?

Are you using 5.3 or 6.0? If you haven't run licq before, you'd need to type
'licq' in xterm or console. It will ask you for UIN, password and alias. To
start it again, either right-click the desktop and select Execute command,
or make a shortcut on the desktop. Right click the desktop, select NEW,
Application, select Execute, type licq, pick your icon and then OK. That's
it..

Jeremy