Alex Brown wrote:

> Anyone know how to get the enlightenment pager running in the mandrake
> gnome/enlightenment setup???
>
> I used to use E15.5 on RH5.2, and it was there in that but not under
> Mandrake....is it even compiled in to the Mandrake rpm I wonder?

According to what I've heard from the Enlightenment folks, a release was
built of v15.5 that had paging support enabled.  It was not supposed to
be as it is a v16 feature that had not been tested.  Therefore a
replacement was made.  The errant version was only up for a few hours.
You (and I) just seem to have been there at the right time to get it.
Mandrake, however, is generally built from the latest source they can
find and therefore doesn't have that "extra" feature enabled.

~Mike