I just installed FreeAmp 1.2.3 for Linux. Good problem, but I'm having trouble.
The problem installs in /usr/local/bin by default and that's where mine is. My
question is how do I set a path to /usr/local/bin so I can just type 'freeamp
/mp3s/*.mp3' instead of typing '/usr/local/bin/freeamp' to launch the program.
Any suggestions?

Jeremy

P.S. Would anybody know how to remove a double entry RPM? I have gtk 1.0.6 AND
gtk+ 1.2 installed together. When I goto uninstall gtk1.0.6 it says it can't
uninstall because of the double entry. Any help?