You need more than just the I386 folder. I would recommend you download the
ISO file if yoru CD Writer will write ISO's.

Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Griffin, Michael
Sent: Monday, June 28, 1999 8:41 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [newbie] How do I burn the CD?

I am downloading the i386 folder from the ftp site (a friend said that this
was the right folder).  I want to make a cd with it.  I have a windoze
machine with a cd burner and adaptec easy cd creator software.  I would like
to know if there are any special parameters or configurations etc. that I
need to set in the adaptec software in order to get the cd to work correctly
for linux.  If I need to give more info let me know.

thanx
meg