On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is it possible to have a SoundblasterLive under Mandrake6.0? There is a
> driver for SBLive, but just for kernelversions 2.0.36 and 2.2.5. Is it
> possible to use these drivers, and how can this be done!?

I'm afraid the only thing you can do is writing to Creative Labs, telling
them to GPL the driver or at least give the source to all distributors so
we can compile versions that work with our kernels.

We can't wait for every closed-source developer to update stuff when we
need to update a kernel - 2.2.5 has some serious bugs.

LLaP
bero