On Mon, 05 Jul 1999, Axalon wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, Thomas J. Hamman wrote:
> > As for Diablo, well, I guess you'll have to boot to Windows whenever you want
> > to play, and back to Linux when you're done.
>
> I play this under wine all the time. ;) specify a single resolution in a
> X config of 640x480x16 (maybe it was 24) and copy it into place when you
> want to play. lots of games need this res which is why i have seperate
> config files ;)

Really?  Wow, I have to try that. :)  For some reason I was thinking Wine
wouldn't support games that use Directx... and I couldn't even get ICQ to work
with it (I can never get file transfer to work reliably in the only Linux ICQ
clone I can find that supports it).  I guess I have to work harder at getting
Wine configured right.

-Tom