> Netscape 4.6 sometimes unexpectedly quits when I close one navigator window. Is
> this a problem that is fixed in 4.61? Where can I download 4.61?

I find that Netscape quits totally when the last of its windows is
closed.  Sometimes--rarely--it stays alive--but once again, that's
rare.  Occasionally I'll accidentally click the close button multiple
times.  It'll lag, and then I find that it killed several (maybe all) of
its windows.

Another thing you'll have to be careful of is the File menu.  If you
select Close, it'll stay alive but kill off a window.  If you select
Exit, Netscape dies.

This is from Windows experience.  I see no reason for Netscape to be
different in Linux.  I'd know better if I could *connect* to the
Internet in Linux, but... modem manufacturers seem to think that
Winmodems are popular.