-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of jsm
Sent: July 11, 1999 5:20 PM
To: Mandrake Newbee
Subject: [newbie] Printer & sound prob.

Hi all , I've just bought a Cannon BJC2000 printer . I cant get it to
print in Linux . When I set it up , I used the BJC600 or above choice .
When I try to print nothing happens .

Also , when I run sndconfig it recognizes my card ( ATZ1023 ) but when I
chose ok it freezes the whole computer , no mouse no keyboard , nothing
. I have to use the reset button to reboot . And Im afraid it's going to
destroy the file system !

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks
jsm