Well, the easy way to change the clock is in the BIOS.  When your
computer boots up, it usually displays a message "Hit DEL to run SETUP",
unless it is a COMPAQ in which case you need an auxiliary disk

Set the time there, then save and exit

You might also want to check  that you specified local time and not
GMT when you installed Linux.

You can also raise a terminal and run the date command

$date --h | less

Will explain how to use it.

Civileme