Hi To all

I have just installed Mandrake 6.0 on an IBM Thinkpad 1400.

KDE freeze too often, I always need to reboot, but at boot time Linux
tells me that the file system is corrupted and that I need to run a
fsck. fsck tells ma that I have lost many inodes, alas these are often
important KDE files, so my install gets totaly corrupted, I also loose
the last files I have created, and the last modifications too.

I have done some search in Dejanews and found other peoples which have
the same proble with a Mandrake 6.0, although I am not sure this is a
specific a Mandrake Problem.

I thought Linux was rock solid, I was really tired about lots data and
crash in Windowz, but now I must admit I am really scared !

As a side note, I must add that I have a Mandrake 5.2 Installed on an
other computer a Pentinum 120, and never experienced such problems. So
this might be a Linux 2.2 problem too ?

Can someone give a clue ?

Thank you for reading

Khalid