On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, you wrote:
> These are from what I've heard from a friend.. Are they true..
>
> 1) Can linux-mandrake be installed on a machine running win95/98/NT
> 2) Does it like fat32?
> 3) How simple is it to install..
>
> if you've got any handing beginner info lying around suitable for cut
> and paste could you pass it on to me?
>
> Cheers!

Answer to question 1---yes, it can, but it needs to be on a separate
partition.

     2. It's supposed to work with fat32, although it may be called
vfat.

     3. Because of my quirky hardware, I had problems with it, but
usually it it very easy to install. The only thing you might have
trouble with is the disk partitioning. Please read the install guide
BEFORE you try to install it. You could end up saving yourself a lot
of frustration.

Lloyd Osten
[EMAIL PROTECTED]